Tax Exempt Information

Non-profit organizations and tax-exempt entities must have an account with SWAP before making tax-exempt purchases.

To request a tax-exempt account, fill out the following forms:

Once forms are completed, scan and email them to MDS Customer Service along with a copy of the CES Number document you received from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.